Sunday, September 28, 2014

A big river

This afternoon dad took me with a friend of his on an adventure. We went to another town nearby that has a BIG river flowing besides it. The town is Decatur and the river the Tennessee. I met a few other dogs and even got to see a train and some scenery. Enjoy these pics dad took:

Dad and me


View of part of sunset

Me tracking down a bug!

Close up of me!

Standing in the middle of a railroad crossing - no train was coming!


Some shots of clouds at sunset:



On way home, dad picked up some BBQ pork sandwiches and leg me sample one. It was delicious!

On way home, I got tired of sitting in Noah's lap, so I went to back of car to find a place to lay down. I decided to lay on the arm rest and part of back seat cushion. It was comfy for me and humorous for dady and his friend:

Had a great time but now bedtime!



No comments:

Post a Comment